Dear SCIS Families,
Please be reminded of the following events happening here on campus this week.
Parent Teacher Conferences:
We would like to remind everyone that Parent Teacher Conferences will be held this Tuesday and Wednesday, October 17th-18th. We ask that all parents attend.
- Lower School Conferences: parents that signed up for a conference should have received confirmation from their child's teacher. If you have not received notice please contact Vicky Xu: email@example.com.
- Upper School Conferences will start at 12 and go until 3:30. All of the Upper School teachers will be available in the cafeteria to meet with parents. Upon arrival, please sign-up in the cafeteria to meet with each of your child’s teachers. Parent Teacher Conferences are designed to provide families with a chance to meet directly with teachers to review their child’s progress. We look forward to seeing your this week!
- We remind you that students will be dismissed from class at 11:30am and school buses will depart campus shortly after.
Principals’ Coffee & PAFA Meeting, Tomorrow Morning:
This month’s Principals’ Coffee will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, October 18th. The topics for these events include:
- Lower School (9:00am-10:00am): How to get the most our of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Upper School (11:00am-12:00pm): NWEA MAP Assessments, Parent-Teacher Conferences, ManageBac training
Our Parents and Friends Association (PAFA) will be holding their monthly general meeting from 10:00am-11:00am in the Blackbox Theater as well.
ASA Schedule for this Week:
Monday – regular ASA schedule
Tuesday – all ASAs canceled
Wednesday – all ASAs canceled
Thursday – regular ASA schedule
Friday – regular ASA schedule
SCIS will be hosting a book fair this week in the main lobby near the cafeteria. Students will be able to browse and purchase the books on display until Friday afternoon. Lower School students will be given wish list forms to bring home to parents.